Why we do what we do.
In 1988, the first international community engaged in magnetic bearing research met in Zurich, Switzerland. Since then, the International Symposium for Magnetic Bearings (ISMB) attracts the scientific and industrial contributors every 2 years. With this web portal, the international advisory committee wants to give magnetic bearings a permanent home on the web, providing you with
- news about recent developments in the field of magnetic bearings
- background and general technological information
- information about past and upcoming ISMBs
- access to ISMB publications at the online repository
- a contact point for finding the key players in research and industry