In 1988, the first international community engaged in magnetic bearing research met in Zurich, Switzerland. Since then, the International Symposium for Magnetic Bearings (ISMB) attracts the scientific and industrial contributors every 2 years.
With this web portal, the international advisory committee wants to give magnetic bearings a permanent home on the web, providing you with
- news about recent developments in the field of magnetic bearings
- background and general technological information
- information about past and upcoming ISMBs
- access to ISMB publications at the online repository
- a contact point for finding the key players in research and industry